DiskOnChip 2000 DOS Utils needed (www.m-sys.com inaccessible)

Greetings:

I would dearly appreciate getting the M-Sys DiskOnChip 2000 Dos Utilities and Drivers from someone; the

or
website is broken (doesn't work for me using Lynx, Netscape 7 or IE (any flavor) -- infinite redirects in all browsers). An ftp search also came up nul.

Much TIA,

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

thewww.m-sys.comorwww.m-systems.comwebsite is broken (doesn't work for me

Sandisk owns them. Maybe the materials you need are buried in a Sandisk site.

Reply to
larwe

Hi Lewin,

Thanks for that but I already tried there; I burrowed around the site and only found stuff for VxWorks, WinCE, etc. I have not tried e-mail ;)

Anyone have these? Please?

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

This will probably get you going...

The stuff is slightly customized for our products, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

-jim

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Thanks much Jim! 'dformat.exe' and the firmware are what I really needed to find and the rest is also helpful.

Much appreciated!

Regards,

Michael

Reply to