digital communication

i want hepl in digital communication . in my project i want to trnamit a signal from serial port of Atmel 89c51 wirelessly to another Atmel

89c51 serial port ,plz kindly help me in detail plz
Reply to
telecom_ahsai

You can write and therefore also presumably read.

Generally 90% of the help you need is in one of the two following links:

Unfortunately it takes just a little effort on your part.

Regards, Richard.

    for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430 Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051, PIC24 & dsPIC .... and soon AVR32
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Actually, that's the problem. The OP clearly cannot write and by implication cannot read either. You are wasting your time offering him/her any advice.

--
John B
Reply to

This is your professor.

You have failed your class.

Good day.

Reply to
Andy Peters

The future will have no English proffessors ,

people hate English almost as much as they hate

WXP .

I will create a G.U.I. for ARM-9 cpu that has no English nor Text . They'll love it !! Anyone will be able to use it , in any language !

Reply to
werty