satellite communication

hey friends i need ur help!!!!!!!!plz inform me if u know whats new going on in satellite communication field!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
nirdesh

Satellite bandwidth is now sufficient to enable communications using whole words and proper punctuation.

Reply to
Greg Neill

LOL OMG their in space !!!!!!!!

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

r u alien?

c u, bye.

Reply to
<hapticz

The private equity owners of the world's largest commercial satellite operator, Intelsat, have been approached by a potential buyer of the company

does that help?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

If you have to ask, you aren't qualified to know. NDAs must be signed.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida