I2C communication

i am doing a project based on microcontroller. here i need to use RTC (Real Time Clock) which is based on I2C communication. i am not aware of this communication. can any body help me? if so plz send C routine for me

Reply to
prem

Check out the applications notes on the Microchip website. I2C is covered there quite well in reference to using it in a PIC.

--
Luhan Monat (luhanis 'at' yahoo 'dot' com)
"The future is not what it used to be..."

"prem" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

I2C specification can be found on the Philips semiconductor site. Dr. Dobbs ever published C-code for it.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter