PCI-Express TLP example

I need to simulate a PCI-E packet stream for a design with a correctly formed LCRC. I've found some DLLP examples but no TLP examples. I've Googled for too long and come up with nothing so far.

Can anyone here help?

Reply to
Fred

Catalyst Enterprise

has their SPX Analyzer/Exerciser Software. With it you can construct any type of TLP packet and it will generate the proper LCRC.

Reply to
Colin Hankins

Many thanks for your post. However all I need is an example and, whilst I haven't checked, I assume this software doesn't come cheap.

Reply to
Fred

The packet generation portion was free to use about eight months ago.

Here is a 32-bit addr memory read request packet, seq #0, length 1, from address xA0000000

0000 0000 0001 0000 000F A000 0000

LCRC

50E3 FB09

Hope this helps.