thin force sensors?

Hi - I'm looking for a small force sensor, something alot like this:

Are there any other companies that make similar products? I'd really like to find one smaller than that. IEE
makes some that look pretty good - but the only distributor for them that I know of is Conrad, which won't ship to the USA. I tried contacting IEE but they never returned my voicemail and never returned my e-mail.

So - does anybody have any suggestions for a product along these lines? Thanks!

-Michael J. Noone

Reply to
Michael Noone

tr

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

look

returned

or this:

rob

Reply to
Rob

CUI, Inc. 9615 SW Allen Blvd, Suite 103, Beaverton, OR 97005 (800) 275-4899 . (503) 643-4899 . Fax: (503) 643-6129 If you are in Europe, call: +46-40-150565 Desde Mexico Llamar al: 001-800-413-3267 Web Address:

Rob

havent seen CUI before, looks interesting thanks

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

In message , Michael Noone writes

I've not used these, but they look interesting.

Keith Wootten
Reply to
Keith Wootten