Command line flash programmer for Hitachi H8S2357

I'm using Hitatchi's Flash It program for programming my H8S2357 - which I do very often. So I wonder if anyone have seen some simple command-line program (maybe for Linux or something) that can program the H8S2357 from a .mot file. I think that Flash It is a big and complicated program for doing a very simple thing - it should be enough to select com port, baudrate and cpu...

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny Svensson