Flash programmer for Phycore MPC555 board

Hello,

I search a free flash programmer that can load a program into the flash of a Phytec MPC555 board via a Wiggler (Parallel port). There are 2 chips AMD AM29LV160DT. I have CodeWarrior (not free, but I have it !). But there are no configuration file for the board and it seems to be very long to write it.

Can you tell me where I can find a flash programmer or the configuration files for CodeWarrior ?

Thanks, Christophe Buffenoir.

Reply to
Christophe Buffenoir