Where CSE187-L in Europe / Germany ?

Hello,

has someone used the

Low Frequency Current Sense Transformer CSE187-L (seems to be from Parallax Power Components L.L.C.)

somewhere in Europe or better in Germany ?

I try to get them, but till now in Germany i haven't found any distributor.

has them in the list, but i think shipping costs more than 10 of these transformers...

Or are there any equivalent types/ways i can use in my embedded project, to measure the current of 220 VAC / up to 16 A ?

Greetings,

Martin

Reply to
Martin Maurer