Caller ID chips

(Note: same posting appears in s.e.d, but not x-posted unfortunately)

Are there any good options out there other than Holtek and Mitel? Preferably more available than those two.

Either a caller ID chip with a MCU interface or a Flash or OTP MCU with FSK capability.

Thanks!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I've used the Philips PCD3316, but that has an I2C interface.

--
John W. Temples, III
Reply to

Philips,

Winbond,

CML CMX (Consumer micro circuits)

Pinjinburg (spelling)

Motorola

Any FSk coder that can decode BELL202 modem tones

Realtek

EAN and lots of ASIAN IC copies

Joseph Goldburg

Thanks.

Are any of them available in small quantities?