C166 Simulator, open source, any ?

Hello group,

I am wondering whether someone has come across a C166 emulator, which could be extended for the simulation of actual peripherals. Something like the BSVC for 68K.

Thanks and Regards

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Gallenkamp

In article , Thomas Gallenkamp writes

THE Keil C16* compiler system has open interfaces and documented methods for adding peripherals to the simulator.

I have seem people add virtual screens and keyboards as well as other peripherals. this would seem to be you best solution especially as the Keil simulator is very robust and probably they best 166 simulator there is.

You don't need open source just an open interface.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris Hills

Thanks Chris,

yes right. "Open source" would come handy as this is a hobby project though :) The smaller the CPUs the more expensive the commercial tools...

Regards

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Gallenkamp