ATmega169 rev number

Can anyone help with Atmel ATmega169 rev numbers, I have two chips marked code

0339 and another 0352, is thisjust week 39 and week 52 of 2003? How can I tell what REV number are they? They both behave different so they are either REV B & REV C or REV C & REV D. Anyone help?

Phil

Reply to
Phil

Yes,

You need to look under the device, and for Atmel IC's and Rev ID is normally the last letter of one of the lines.

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Thanks, but still none the wiser as reverse markings are: week 52 chip: 3H0106 35579D 1-A 3H0345 week 39 chip: 3G0822A 35579D 1-A 3G0339

The week 52 device takes an extra 100uA with the LCD which is what the REV C device should do.

Phil

Reply to
Phil

According to the datasheet, the top 4 bits of the device identification register (accessible via jtag only), 0 = REVA ... 3 = REVD

Cheers, Alf

Reply to
Unbeliever

Thanks for the info.