Control Circuit For Excercise machine

The simple electronics on my old ProForm Air Stepper has failed. The electronics control a very small motor/drive gear which simply tightens a belt on a flywheel. Low power stuff.

There are 2 modes: programmed and manual. Programmed, which takes the user through 10 or so adjustable sliders failed a year ago. Manual, which is a single adjustable slider, failed last week.

Board says "FOX BIKE" but no id numbers. No bad solder joints that I can detect.

I see that there are 2 identical circuits composed of [my guess] a transistor and an SCR [both TO-92 cases] which power the drive motor. I surmise that one was for the programmed mode, the other for manual.

I'd like to replace these components but am stumped.

The final drive device is labled "A934 RH" [Or could be 4934 RH], the other device is labled "C 2060 RG."

Mouser cataloge and the internet failed to help me.

Can anyone tell me what these devices are and/or substuitutes?

Thank you.

- Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.

Reply to
John Keiser

They are 2sa934 and 2sc2060

Reply to
djh7097

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:42:59 -0700, djh7097 Has Frothed:

Google says the A934 is a potato peeler

Potato Peeler, A934. DeLonghi 5 Qt

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to