ADS 1.2 problem.

I got a problem in using ADS 1.2 My ADS does not generate bin file and axf file only. This is the same even after changing some link option, so I have to generate bin file with batch file using fromelf command. Sometimes I forgot running batch file, so this can be a problem Please let me know how to solve this problem Thanks.

Reply to
JY Kim

The linux/cygwin utility arm-elf-objcopy will do it for you. The command line is

arm-elf-objcopy file.elf -O binary file.bin

scott

Reply to
Not Really Me