problem with interrupt after soft reset

I'm programming an ARM7 microcontroller with embedded C using an IDE. Everything works fine initially after loading the program. When I press soft reset, the interrupts stop working.

I tried the example codes for the microcontroller that involve interrupts and had the same results: works for the first time after loading and stops working after soft reset.

Is there anything different running the program after initial load than running the program after soft reset? I have all the registers set properly in the main function as far as I know. The example codes also look fine to me, but have the same problem after soft reset

If anyone knows how I can solve this problem, please let me know.

Reply to
wanwan

NOR flash/SRAM are moved around , so it appears in a diff address .... Some times things appear in 2 places .... I like the ATMEL doc's on ARM ...

wanwan wrote:

Reply to
werty