Telefunken 980

Sorry if this is the wrong newsgroup (I asked this question in de.comp.tv+video and was directed here) Sorry for using english. I am looking for a replacement of the 4 heads of an old video player: Telefunken 980, PAL/SECAM. I can't get it in Belgium and I was hoping someone could give an indication whether (and where) such a spare part would be available in Germany, or on the net. Thanks

Bart Demoen snipped-for-privacy@cs.kuleuven.ac.be

bart demoen