Sorry, I just _HAD_ to share this....

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Nice to see a real in-depth analysis of the political situation for once.

Too much of the political stuff post here is about image and self- delusion.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I can only ask WHY political topics are posted to sci.electronics.design or any other newsgroup which does not contain the word "politics" in the name of the newsgroup. If I want to read politics, I'll go to any group which is ABOUT politics, and there are many of them. There is a reason they do not install toilets in people's kitchens, and that is near the same reason that political topics are not welcome in sci.electronics.design or any other newsgroup not intended to be about politics.

None of us can control what is posted on newsgroups, but it seems that there are some very inconsiderate and rude people who post anything whereever they want, and this does not make others happy.

Reply to
jw

If everyone would ignore Slowman and NOT reply to his idiotic communistic rants, he'd have no podium and would vanish. Try it, you'll like it. ...Jim Thompson

Thanks Jim

I have the option to filter anyone on any newsgroup. I'll use that option.

Reply to
jw

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

I have and I do.

Reply to
brent

I have a very efficient filter for NymNoNuts. It's quite simple Contact me privately for a copy. ...Jim Thompson

Check out this music video by Burns & Poe. It's availible in 1080P.

Michael A. Terrell

In some parts of the English-speaking world, "Matter" is a euphemism for "Pus" !

-- "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled." (Richard Feynman)

Reply to
Fred Abse