MAWIN THANKS, PLEASE HELP AND MY VOLTCRAFT PLAIN

Translate This Thread From German to

Threaded View
Hello Mawin:

Thanks by answering

I have attempted enter the page of Conrad / produkt/info
And it does not recognize the numbers of the oszilloscop

The numbers are

No.-    101084

No.-   4032577

Type.- 1532

You can help me

Thanks

Manuel Garcia

Please mail-me

snipped-for-privacy@eresmas.com

Re: MAWIN THANKS, PLEASE HELP AND MY VOLTCRAFT PLAIN

That's the number, and right: Conrad does not have any info anymore
about it.
Manfred Winterhoff, reply-to invalid, use mawin at despammed.com
homepage: http://www.geocities.com/mwinterhoff /
Re: MAWIN THANKS, PLEASE HELP AND MY VOLTCRAFT PLAIN

Hello Mawin model oscilloscp, Type: 1532
Serial number : 101084
Voltcraft, small, black box, 5 Mhz one canal
Thanks
Manuel garcia

Re: MAWIN THANKS, PLEASE HELP AND MY VOLTCRAFT PLAIN

Serial No ? Than that's not the Conrad order number. Try again.

Yes, I know them, in the end sold for 50 EUR.
Manfred Winterhoff, reply-to invalid, use mawin at despammed.com
homepage: http://www.geocities.com/mwinterhoff /
Re: MAWIN THANKS, PLEASE HELP AND MY VOLTCRAFT PLAIN

Hi Manuel,

Is it possible that the Type 1532 is similar to 1536?
Than you should look for the Product
http://www.conrad-bauelemente.de/oszilloskop/470155.htm
Conrad order number is 0470 155.
You will find the circuit diagram and technical data at
http://www.produktinfo.conrad.com/datenblaetter/450000-474999/470155-sp -
01-en-ein-kanal-oszilloskop.pdf
Conrad said the language of the document is English.
In my opinion it isn't.

Best regards
Tobyas Hennig

Re: MAWIN THANKS, PLEASE HELP AND MY VOLTCRAFT PLAIN

Hello Tobyasn  and Mawin:

Thanks to two by your response, already I have been able
to unload the handbook and plan of the web of Conrad
The news operate
Thanks by your help
Manuel Garcia
ea5wj

Re: MAWIN THANKS, PLEASE HELP AND MY VOLTCRAFT PLAIN

Dear Manuel,

have you never ever thought about spending some money to buy
a new keyboard ?

Your old one must have a serious and strange problem, because your
"capslock"-key seems to lock, when you enter the "subject" of your posting
and your shiftkey seems to have several problems when you enter your name

why not "Manuel Garcia", anywhere anytime you write it down :)

why not, "Re: Mawin thanks, "Please help and my voltcraft pain",

it would reduce the PAIN anytime I read one of your subjects. :)

Don`t take this notice to serious, but I think I`am not the only one
who would appretiate a less "loud" subject.

I will buy now a bag of english language, because I lack :D

  mfG
    Andreas

Re: Mawin thanks, please help and my Voltcraft plain

Hello Andreas:

Be right, I do not use the capital letters upon writing
and I sit that this annoy you.
I will procure in a future to amend me.
Thanks by your advice.

Manuel Garcia