Needed schaltplan oscilloscope Voltcraft 5 mhz (small black box)

I need manual photocopy and schaltplan oscilloscope Voltcraft 5 Mhz, manufactured in Germany, it is the small model of black box Expenses payment I send ... Manuel Garcia ea5wj Spain Thanks in advanced Only speak english and spanish (no germany, sorry) Mail me:

snipped-for-privacy@eresmas.com

Reply to
manuel garcia

manuel garcia schrieb im Beitrag ...

Enter old 6-digit conrad order number (without trailing 2 digits) on

-- Manfred Winterhoff, reply-to invalid, use mawin at despammed.com homepage:

de.sci.electronics FAQ:
Read 'Art of Electronics' Horowitz/Hill before you ask. Lese 'Hohe Schule der Elektronik 1+2' bevor du fragst.

Reply to
MaWin