More Vintage Radio Probs ...

Following on from the old Roberts radio that I requested a service sheet for on here a couple of weeks ago, and which one of the regular posters was kind enough to let me have, the same owner has now thrust an Ultra R786 "Coronation Twin" at me. Does anyone by any remote chance have a copy of the schematic for this one that they could scan and let me have ? I could order one from several places, but I would like to get it done and out of here by Saturday. This one has had some very poor work done around the dropper resistors, with open sections poorly bridged by individual resistors, and the mains input wiring is pretty scrappy too, and doesn't look as though it's wired as original, so I would like to get a squint at a circuit just to check.

Thanks

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily