Yamaha YST-SW315 sub ...

Can anyone tell me the value of R20 (right at the output - poss part of Zobel network ??) or better yet, have a PDF copy of the schematics that they can let me have ?

TIA

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:07:41 -0000, "Arfa Daily" put finger to keyboard and composed:

YST-SW315, SUBWOOFER SYSTEM, Service Manual:

YST-SW315 YST-SW215 Owner's Manual:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks Franc. Got a copy now.