Schematic Wanted Sharp SX-68G7

Hi Guys,

Has anyone got a schematic for a sharp CTV SX-68G7 they could scan for me?

Cheers

Brett

Reply to
Brett and Dale Lynch

contact high country service data in cooma to either rent or buy....................

Max Harding vk3jin

Are they still in business? I left an enquiry on their website but have yet to get a reply from them. Their website doesn't seem to have been updated since 2002.

Reply to
Keith

ring 'em up. they're really good to deal with. 02-64525322 according to the site.

cheers,

tim.

Reply to
timbo