Re: Abolish the Laws of Mathematics

You are turning into a lunatic, like this Tesla. Intelligent people *have* a

health insurance. Look at Jims son. Don, what

happened? Once you were a bright man. > -- > ciao Ban > Apricale, Italy

What kind of problem do you have with Tesla, I've seen you make such remarks several times now?

Rather than a heartless beep
Or a rude error message,
See these simple words: "File not found."
Reply to
SioL

He ended up in a mental hospital, didn't he. And seems to have a certain mystical attraction to google groupers. I do not have a problem with 1Tesla=

10000Gauss, which is the unit for magnetic induction. IMHO this is sufficient to appreciate his contribution to world science. We do not need a reminder for his BD 2months before (the only one I made a remark). Maybe for a Hungarian he has a certain national meaning, but then keep it in those groups, because I'm posting from S.E.D.
--
ciao Ban
Apricale, Italy

yes, he has a special meaning for all Hungarians.

Reply to
chicha