training for electronics design

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone is awared of any good training about designing Radio-frequency front-end using off-the-shelf components and building PCB for RF transceiver.

Thanks for your insight! Philip

Reply to
feilip

University?

I suggest you read the arrl handbook, its full of cool info.

-- Best regards, Marko Seruga PCS electronics team Tel: +386 31 318 236 Fax: +386 4 2316-128

SioL

--
Siol
Rather than a heartless beep

What is the knowledge to build on ? What degree on what field ?

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar