fast timer chips (555)

Hi all,

A simple 555 timer will work great for me though it only goes to around

2mhz, does anyone know of a much faster chip or know if its possible to construct a circuit to double the frequency up ? I need it variable from 100khz upto 10mhz or so, im using switches to alter the caps and resistors for the 555 at the moment which works great.

thanks chris

Reply to
exxos