Outdoor Timer for Pond

I have an outdoor dawn/dusk timer for use outside. My main use has been for Christmas lights, but now I need something like it for a pond. I'd like to set it for say 8 am to 6 pm, or slight variations to turn on the fountain. Anyone know where I can get a more flexible outdoor timer than the dawn/dusk one?

Reply to
W. eWatson

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=outdoor+programmable+timer

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Mains timers cost only a few dollars at your local hardware store, either electronic (with LCD display) or mechanical, I've got one on my outdoor pond pump. More expensive ones are weatherproof if your mains power point is exposed.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Thanks for the replies above. I live in a fairly small tow, 10-12K, in the mountains, so don't have much choice locally. I did follow up on the link by J. Fields, at one of our larger h/s stores and found something suitable. I don't like the way it mounts, but that can be fixed. It just has a simple notched hole in the back to hang it from a screw. I just need some minor h/w to hang it on a PVC pipe coming out of the ground. Intermatic is the mfger.

Reply to
W. eWatson