TLC556 (CMOS 555 Timer) Question.

I am building a prototype using a CMOS 556 (dual 555 timer)and intend to leave off the parts for the second timer at this time. (I will add them later after some more breadboarding.) For the time being, what pins do I have to jumper to make sure the timer doesn't oscillate or draw too much current?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

Tie all inputs to Vcc through a pull-up resistor or ground them.

shortT

Reply to
shortT