Viz Voltohmyst V

I recently acquired a Viz Voltohmyst V, model WV-534A. I need the following items:

WG-411A High Voltage Probe

WG-206 Multiplier Resistor

WG-479 AC Adapter

WG-475A Probe

WG-445A Probes with Banana Plugs

Manual User and Service

If you should have any of these items for sale, please email me directly with your price quotes.

This Voltohmyst is in mint condition and I just want to have all of the accessories/items that came with it.

Thanks in advance,

Albert

Reply to
nihoa

Failing that, you could make all of them. It is not too difficult to get 1Gohm high voltage resistors that are used in the HV probes (got a few myself; used one to replace defective resistor in such a probe).

Reply to
Robert Baer

following

Thanks. I already have a HV probe, but it isn't the original. I can fabricate all of the leads I need for the meter, but I'm looking for the original set.. The meter uses eight (8) 1.5V AA cells, or 12DC from a wall transformer. I'm using my own 12VDC wall transformer along with my own test leads and the meter is working just fine - all of the AC,DC,MA/A, and Ohms modes are fully functional.

Reply to
nihoa