transformers

hey guys ! Does anyone know of an individual or a small company that can wind for me 1 torodial transformer to test and if it works well , I will need

3 more. ??? Total of 4 . This is for a experiment that I'm in the middle of.

Thanks Bruce

Reply to
ezmoneybruce

Yes, I know people. But it would probably be best if you found a local company.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Try

located in MD. They have toroidal cores of various sizes as "kits" where you can wind your own secondaries, and they also have reasonable prices for full custom units. These are tape wound line frequency types that might also be usable for audio, but I think they also can do ferrite if you are looking for high frequency.

Their engineer is Ming Xu. Tell him I sent you.

Paul

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen