Who is Kobiconn? (2023 Update)

Mouser carries a line of connectors by a company named Kobiconn. Mouser is back-ordered on a part I need and I'm trying to find an alternate distributor.

Does anyone know of another distributor for this company; or of another equivalent brand; or any contact info for the company itself?

(In case it helps: the connector I need is Mouser part 161-0084, a stereo

1/4" jack with metal bushing and isolated DPDT switch.)

Thanks!

Reply to
Walter Harley

Walter, Do you need many of these?

Reply to
actel25bc

Hi, sorry to take so long responding. I did manage to find them with a

4-week lag, so I'm okay for now. But the situation will arise again, I'm sure.

I need about 100/year, but I've been trying to avoid ordering in quantities bigger than 50. That may have to change, in order to assure supply, I guess.

Reply to
Walter Harley

Hi Walter; We are looking for the Kobiconn 161-0084 1/4 phones socket also. I see this was 18 years ago, but I just ran out for our repairs. Sources? Thanks! Keith at Elecraft . comm

Reply to
Keith