SiC Technology

I have recently started working on application of SiC technology in VLSI application, but unfortunately I couldn't find much literature avilable on internet. It would be grateful if any one can help me out on finding them or giving me guidence.

Reply to
Atul Agrawal

If you are going to post a question to multiple groups,

put the names of ALL THE GROUPS on the To line the 1st (and ONLY) time you post it.

This is called Cross-posting.

Reply to
JeffM