Need a powerline modem IC

Hi, i am working on a home automation system and doing it using powerline communications , I have searched a few IC like philips TDA5051 and ST7538 but having problem getting them.

Can anyone help me in finding any better chip or may be guiding how to buy these chip from outside my country(Pakistan) as I cant find them here?

Reply to
fskhan