PICkit 2

Well, I picked up the PICkit 2 developer, and it's a good little system.

Now I need to move on to the next step; I've picked a project that needs the features on a PIC18F2455; the PICkit page says it will program the 2455, but I'm still green enough to not know how to configure the LPC Demo board for the 28-pin chip. Is it as simple as (figuratively) sticking the top half of the 2455 in the socket where the '690 is currently?

Or did I somehow miss the relevant document(s) on the CD?

Any pointers/advice/references are appreciated.

Randy

Reply to
Randy Day