Pickit 3 Info?

Does anybody know of a link to a Pickit 3 Users Guide, perhaps in PDF form? I was hoping to find one on the Microchip web site, but it seems to be obsessed with selling things. I'm trying to work out a strategy for prototyping with a host of PIC10Fs on host of tiny boards. I imagine it could get as bad as a bed-of-nails arrangement hooked to a programmer, but I can't find solid info.

I really should know this already, I guess, but whenever I've done PIC work before, it's been for people who had their own stuff. I've never before needed stuff of my own.

Thanks, Mel.

Reply to
Mel

Google found it right away:

Arlet Ottens

Google probably knows me better than I know myself. I wandered all over that site.

Many thanks, Mel.

Reply to
Mel