Oscilloscope

How was the scopes condition? I've been wanting a cheap scope for a while but I've been reluctant to get anything off ebay... but every once in a while they seem to have a good deal. (I think 110$ was a steal for that scope if the condition was good)

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

It was in good condition. All the functions work as far as I can tell. It's not scraped up or any thing. The seller said that he had not used it in awhile and should be calibrated, but it seems to work great.

Reply to
Kit

Just what's wrong with keeping parrots out of microwaves?

--
http://www.petersparrots.com    http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

A penny saved is a government oversight.
Reply to
Peter Hucker