Organic LED display

I need colour Organic LED display about 7" diameter for prototype work. any ideas where can I get them.

thanks Padmow

Reply to
padmow

7" DIAMETER, or diagonal?

Full color OLEDs are not yet commercially available in sizes much larger than 2-3" diagonal, in any event, although PDA-sized color panels (3.5-3.8", 240 x 320 or thereabouts) should be entering the market soon, from a number of sources.

Why OLED, specifically?

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers
5" diagonal is more like it.

I need 16 colour OLED for simple PDA or translator which include some picture.

I think OLED will not power hungry especially with only 16 colour.

PADMOW

Reply to
padmow