Need a good book on how to use an Oscilloscope

I know the basics of using a scope but my scope HP1710a (working now), has more inputs outputs and knobs than I know what to do with.

Anything out in the public domain in pdf would be preferable but I'll amazon a good book.

Thanks,

Wes

Reply to
Wes

"Wes"

** The Operator's Manual is not a bad place to start.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

A little googling gets these - don't know if they suit you or not, since I'm not you....

Ecnerwal

Still waiting for the one I bought to show up.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

more inputs

good book.

"

Reply to
Jamie

"Wes"

** Then what YOU need - pal - is simply a bit of patience.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Wes,

Both Tektronix and B&K Precision have pretty good primers on scopes. I don't have the links for you, but if you go to their web sites you will surley find them. I found them quite useful.

Take care,

Scott

Reply to
sbrehler

Yeah, go to Tektronix.com and search for some of their basic operator's documentation. It's old, but it does cover the basics very well.

--
John English
Reply to

inputs

good book.

stepnfetchit

And from looking at a few of your posts, YOU need to learn manners.

Don't bother replying, I won't see it. Pal.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

more inputs

good book.

Try here:

Looks like you need to register to get it though - annoying, so I've uploaded here for you:
Lots of digital scope focus in there though.

and here too:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones