PIC16x84 DIP18- Anyone know of a UK source?

Hi,

As per the subject line, I'm having difficulties in finding a (not too expensive) source for about a dozen of these. Can anyone suggest somewhere to get them?

-- Sue

Reply to
Palindrome

PIC16F84A-04/P £2.30 each 10+

A bit expensive because they are getting to be obsolete.

Reply to
nospam

IIRC the 'F627/F628 are pin compatible but have more features - some of which have to be explicitly de-selected in the initial configuration parameters. Its a PITA but the 628 should be able to do anything an 84 can.

Last time I checked they were not much more than half the price of an 84.

Reply to
ian field

In message , Palindrome writes

Obviously ring and check stock but 1.45 +VAT each.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Just a (belated) thank you to "Nospam", Ian and Clint.

Both rapidonline and crownhill are new to me and will come in very useful, I'm sure. I'll have a look at the F627/F628s - they look like good news.

Thanks again for your time and for sharing your expertise,

Sue

Reply to
Palindrome