Looking for a 7984 valve

I'm thinking of making

Any thoughts about where I can get the 7984 valve?

--
"He who will not reason is a bigot;
he who cannot is a fool;

It may be easier to subistute in a TV sweep tube that has the plate cap at the top of the tube. Just find one that the plate dissapation is close to the 7984.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

I found one on ebay for about 4 bucks plus about the same for shipping. Then looking further found another 17 sellers of that tube on ebay. Eric

Reply to
etpm