Valve Voltmeter

Hiya,

hope this is the correct group for this question?

I have a Valve Volt Meter CT343, about 1970, J.S (NATO) Number

6625-99-943-6282

I've been trying to find a manual / circuit diag. for it, but can not find any. The main reason is that it does work, sort-of, but it doesn't seem to display any voltage reading on the meter, only when set to 12v FSD, with test leads unpluged, and in my hand do I get a FSD on the meter

Also I have a US Navy Frequancy Meter TS-186E/UP

if any one knows where I can find info for equipment like this please let me know.

Location UK, all equipment is UK, execpt the Freq. meter which is US. All equipment is Valve as well

cheers

--
Dan
Reply to

Try the Boat Anchor Manual Archive.

Watson A.Name "Watt Sun - the

On Fri, 07 May 2004 17:51:26 -0700, I was awakened by "Watson A.Name \"Watt Sun - the Dark Remover\"" in sci.electronics.equipment who caused me to spill hot coffee on my keyboard by writing the following:

OK,

I will try that...

Many Thanks

--