Inventing Is No Longer Optional

Whenever some idiot on a science or tech tries to bluff he is more worthwhile than Al Gore in a dust devil, just ask him for his patent numbers.

Inventing is no longer optional.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

He fancies himself an inventor,
a lover of science, a mentor.
A seeker of truth,
but it's clear from his tooth,
that he's only an abject dissenter.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Yes, after enough out-venting, in-venting becomes necessary. Here is an invention that addresses outventing:

BTW, here's mine:

I have designed better and more innovative devices since then. But it usually doesn't really pay to patent ideas. The legal costs for my patent were borne by the company I worked for, and they paid me a ceremonial $1 for it, although later they gave me a more substantial bonus.

Paul

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen