Ground is no longer at ground potential

Scientists have determined that ground is no longer at ground potential. It dont matter if you're referring to the ground for your home's electrical system, or the chassis ground in an electronic device.

Due to changes in the earth's structure, caused by both natural causes, such as shifting of the earth's plates, and man made deviations of the earth caused by excessive pumping of oil, over use of electronic devices, and the use of nuclear reactors. The earth has changed in structure, and is affecting all of us.

Because of this, a Ground is no longer "TRUE GROUND". Anything and everything that is grounded is now roughly at positive 8.243 volts. Thus, everything which is grounded is really not grounded, and living creatures are now all exposed to this roughly +8 volt potential. This may not seem like much, but it accumulates over time, affecting the moods and bodily functions of all living things. Over time it causes illness, mental disturbances, and possibly even cancer and heart disease.

Scientists have been investigating this for years, and have noticed a slight upward drift of positive voltage increasing every year. The U.S. government is finally taking action, and other world governments are now considering taking action to bring "ground" back to TRUE ground potential.

To achive true ground, heavy copper rods must be driven deeply into the earth's core, but must be insulated from the top 600 feet of soil and rock. This ground potential must then be "piped" to homes and businesses all around the country and abroad. This is a very costly procedure, and in order to bring all of our structures as well as out electronics back to "true ground potential", everyone must connect all electrical systems to these "master grounds", which will be placed at approximately 100 locations around the U.S. (presently two in each State). These grounds will then be wired into our homes and businesses through an extensive grid of heavy gauge wires. Every community will be responsible to distribute this ground to individual structures.

Because of the high costs involved, every American will be billed for this service, which will soon be mandatory according to the "National Electric Code". This bill must be paid monthly, just like any other utility bill, and will be based on usage. Thus, the more electrical and electronic devices you have, the more you will pay. Your usage will be determined by using a "ground meter", not unlike your home's electrical meter.

It's been planned that by the year 2020, every structure in the U.S. will be connected, and will bring us back to true ground potential. However, other countries must also establish a similar system, or else there may be extensive corrosive reaction of lands not connected, which will occur where the salt water of oceans is at a different ground potential. With an unbalanced ground, the salt water in the oceans may become like giant batteries and thus will eat away at shoreline land and could even cause massive boils, as the ocean waters begin to boil from the heat caused at the center of the oceans, which will also cause massive kills of fish and other ocean life.

Therefore, all continents on earth must cooperate and establish systems which will bring the entire planet's electrical systems back to true ground potential. This must be enacted immediately, or in less than one half of a century all living creatures on earth will become so electrically charged that we will all face death due to electrical imbalances in our bodies whenever we have any direct contact with the earth.

Act now, encourage your local and national governments to take immediate action to design and built the systems needed to solve this most critical problem. If we do nothing, it will only be a few decades before human and animal lives are severely affected, and our present electronics and electrical systems will all fail.

Reprinted from: The Electro Scientific Journal

Reply to
oldschool

snip a bunch of junk>>>

This is what happens from abuse of drugs. The earth now has an 8 volt potential in reference to what?

Reply to
Tom Biasi

The only logical solution is to cover the entire country in nickel-plated linoleum tile to protect us. We'll call it a "floor."

It won't cost taxpayers a dime - we'll send Gaia a bill for it.

Reply to
bitrex

I think one of Feynman's lectures asks about what the electrostatic potential of the Earth is.

The answer is that it's close to zero, since the Earth is immersed in a conducting medium (the solar wind).

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

My apologies, I forgot today's date.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Referenced to April 1.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

The article shows a true lack of understanding of electricity by the author . This is the problem with "experts" these days, they are not.

If ground is at eight volts then eight volts IS ground. And to what is he r eferencing this ?

What's more there are and always have been "ground gradients". These can ki ll you if lightning strikes but there are natural ones, yes due to the use of electricity, but it has been going on for some time.

A customer had two ground rods at his house, and in fact was an electrician . We sold him a video projector that had a three prong grounded cord. He ca me back saying that whenever he connected the cable box he got a hum bar in the picture. On all sources in fact, if the cable box was connected he got the hum bar even on the DVD player.

This was because the cable ground was the OTHER ground.

This is not news, and the NEC is very unlikely to adopt such a code because it is too ridiculous to implement and enforce. Maybe if we got a liberal g overnment in 2020 that is stupid as a box of rocks maybe.

There is actually current available between ground and the atmosphere. Tesl a intended to take advantage of it, and actually transmit power to houses s omehow. But there was no way to meter it. We are not even sure he was right , or if the method would have provided enough power for people's air condit ioners, car chargers and so forth.

Ground has never been ground. It is simply a reference point. In most place s there is already AC riding on it.

Reply to
jurb6006

Is the solar wind neutral? Spacecraft typically charge a bit negative. Seems to me that the sun could be a giant thermionic cathode.

The electric field near the ground is big, around 150 volts/meter, positive going up.

lunatic fringe electronics

Yup--thunderstorms pump charge in that direction, but once you get to the top of the atmosphere the net enclosed charge is near zero.

The solar wind has to be neutral on average, because otherwise the voltage on the Sun would increase indefinitely.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

What do you think causes Coronal Mass Ejections? (Whether premature or not...)

Mike.

Reply to
MJC

Over tens of billions of years average. Maybe all those electrons will gradually return when the sun cools off.

If earth has a net charge, it is probably not many volts. Aren't cosmic rays almost all positive?

Most of the earth's surface is conductive, but dry sand might be a good enough insulator to have local surface potentials. Sounds like a good science project. Maybe make a drone that could scan a region and map gradients.

lunatic fringe electronics

Because the body of the Sun is a good conductor, the magnetic field gets frozen in--it can change only by diffusion, which is very slow on long length scales. (It slows down quadratically with distance.)

The Sun also doesn't rotate like a rigid body--the equator rotates faster than the poles, which kinks up the field. That does work on the magnetic field, just the way an electric generator works. The resulting local increases in B eventually causes the magnetic force to overcome gravity in "reconnection events" where the kinks unkink themselves by tossing huge chunks of solar material into space.

It's sort of a magnetic version of a watch spring buckling sideways when you tighten it past a certain point with the cover off.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

The self-capacitance of the Sun isn't very large--its radius is about

700,000 km. The Gaussian unit of capacitance is the centimetre (which is close to a picofarad), and the self-capacitance of a sphere equals its radius in centimetres.

Thus the capacitance of the Sun is about 7E10 cm, or 0.08 F.

Wiki says that the number of particles ejected by the Sun is about

1.3E36 per second, which is about 2E17 coulombs/s, counting both positive and negative, and ignoring alpha particles having a charge of +2.

The maximum energy of the ejected particles is around 10 keV, so if the Sun's voltage with respect to the rest of the universe reached +- 10 kV, one sign of free particle would be unable to escape.

With 10**17 amps worth of the other polarity continuing to stream out, and only 80 mF of capacitance, this would be corrected in about 10**-18 seconds. ;)

I don't know about the ones outside the atmosphere. The positive ones are much more massive than electrons, and so have more momentum per unit energy, which helps them penetrate the atmosphere.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Whoops, 10**-14 seconds. Much gentler. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

OWNED!!!!11111

Reply to
bitrex

cut

Happy first of April.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Have you checked today's date?

John

Reply to
John Robertson

OMG! That's worse than global warming!

Reply to
krw

Yep

Reply to
Tom Biasi

April 1 is my favorite holiday. It's all about having fun. You dont have to dress up or impress anyone, you dont have to buy gifts, decorate or cook fancy meals, you doint have to go to church, or wave a flag, and it's the only day of the year when you can say stupid shit and act really goofy and get away with it.....

Of course this article about Electrical Grounds, 'could' be true..... I wont make any comments about it till April 2.

Happy April Fools Day!

By the way, wanna get your spouse or a friend? Remove the aerator from a faucet, put some saran wrap over the faucet, then put the aerator back on. Then wrap one prong on every plug in the house with scotch tape, and dont forget my favorite. Put a screw in adaptor from light socket to outlet in place of the refrigerator light bulb. Then plug a radio into it and turn the volume up loud. !!! Then tell your spouse, friend, or parents to get you a cold beer or soda!!!

Reply to
oldschool