Dynamic link library problems

Hi there, Can you help me fix two issues that pop up when I boot?

1st window says: WZCSLDR2.exe Entry Point Not Found Entry point aspInitialize counld not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll

2nd window says: AirPlusCFG.exe Entry Point Not Found Entry point apsSearchInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll

I installed a registry cleaner and nothing.

Anyone? Am I in the right place?

Thanks in advance! Sheron

Reply to
californiamoods

Do you have Windows XP with SP3? See this:

You need to install new drivers for your Wireless D-Link router

Reply to
GM

Not really, but ...

Apparently MS removed that entry point in a later version of the DLL that was distributed via MS Update. You can (almost always) still use the older version of the DLL if you put it in the directory with the application that wants to use it.

See the discussion at

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Not even close. Groups with * electronics* in their names are about circuits

--not about consumer gear nor about Windoze.

Groups about Windoze have *microsoft* in their names.

JeffM

Ha, looks like you have some funny app operating that replaced your "wlanapi.dll" file! :)

"

Reply to
Jamie