MSWord dictionarry/grammar (german) library

Deas any body know, how a new grammar/dictionary can be installed for MSWord?

I tried "Tools-->Language-->set language-->German germany" but, it sends error in which it can not find files like: msth3GE.dll or msth32.dll ... and finally it doesn't work! seems its link library is somehow corrupted!

these files are not in my setup Windows CD as well, is there any solution to add German dictionarry/grammar to Word?

Reply to
Bob

I did it! Problem is need of library link files of German Grmr./Dic.!

Reply to
Bob

Just got english ver. MSOffice 2002 years ago, that time didn't check if german is supported and still am not sure as german is there in the language list but while recalling it, I get error!

Reply to
Bob

The Set Language appears to work ok in my version of MS Office. It looks like there are 30 or more languages in the list, including German and German Swiss. Unfortunately I can't offer any file help, because I am using MacPuke (OSX).

I suggest you visit the Microsoft support area and search for language.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

"Bob" <

** Try learning to use Google - every Groupie should.

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** What is "it" - and don't post in mid air !!!

The settings on GG need to be changed so you can show quoted text.

This is ESSENTIAL to do for the benefit of all those who are NOT using GG !!

** Have you purchased the necessary German files from MS or not ?

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison
** PAY ATTENTION Bob !!!!!!

This is important.

YOU need to change the settings on your Google Groups page so YOU can show quoted text.

This is ESSENTIAL to do for the benefit of all those who are using a REAL newsreader and NOT stinking Google!!

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

** Read the instructions - fool.

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

The thing I like about the custom install is that you really can opt out of an awful lot of bloat, like, for example, I _always_ disable that stupid, obnoxious dancing paper clip. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

When you *re-in-stall* Word, remember this time to choose "custom install" and then "run everything of harddrive"; i.e. you used the default install and it did not install the whole package just to annoy people who install from a "borrowed" disk set.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Microsoft is *about* bloat!

In my experience, the only way to be Happy with windows is to do what Bill intended and slap it all one that single hard drive named C:. Sooner or later *some* of the bloat will be required by soemthing else and that is exactly when you cannot find the install DC because son lent it to friend and forgot about it ;-)

Just drink the koolaid; say "yes" to everything and use default options (except with Office - maybe a different version of Borgs made that).

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen