Downloading

Oh lordy, lordy, lordy - what an absolute nutter. You've forgotten to take that medication again I see.

Reply to
Barney

Tomorrow I can decide to be pleasant. Tomorrow you will still be stupid.

Reply to
JeffM

I didn't say you were unpleasant (although you undoubtedly are), I said you were a nutter - and you'll still be a nutter tomorrow and the day after.

Reply to
Barney

The distorted perceptions of stupid people matter not at all to me.

Reply to
JeffM

There's no need to insult people just because you've done something wrong.

Just bite the sour apple and accept it.

-- Sincerely, |

Rikard Bosnjakovic | Code chef - will cook for food

Rikard Bosnjakovic

Stupid is as stupid does. Open Windows Explorer. Enter

into the address bar. Oh my. A web page!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Tightly integrated by M$ != the same thing Ever hear of 98Lite/nLite?

Reply to
JeffM

Pieter

Reply to
Pipo

I think the OP has already solved his problem via this route. It's good to see that there are a few people still left here willing to try and help, and not everyone is spiteful and petty.

Reply to
Farmer Giles

Examine my post, loser. He said he knew he was OT. I agreed. He said he couldn't think. I agreed. I pointed him to groups where he wouldn't be OT and where he would have a higher probability of getting the answer. . .

A bleeding-heart who defends an off-topic poster is just as big a loser as the clueless, lazy OP.

Reply to
JeffM

Hmm, what a strange person.

Reply to