Roland WT100 Radio

Hey all,

Been a while since I've frequented this group. Good to be back. Anyway, I recently acquired a Roland WT100 radio but know nothing about it. I checked all my usual locations for info and other than the fact that is was manufactured in 1957 and is listed in Sam's Photofact Set # 348 Folder # 11, I'm lost.

The Sam's info would seem to answer my question, but I can't get ahold of that set anywhere. I really just need athe schematics. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Reply to
Dave F

I used to get Sams photofacts at the public library, in the reference section. (It should be a big library, like the main one in some large city.)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise