Aint it amazing what they put into cereal boxes!

So last Summer packed inside Kellogg's Cereal Boxes was Electronic Pedometers, complete with 2-3AG batteries, in the shapes of Tony Tiger, Snap Crackle and Pop...etc...... THIS SUMMER, its a Electronic Digital Bicycle Computer that Calculates Distance, Time, Trip Memory...and other functions, again including 2-3AG batteries. It is a two-piece unit that comprises of the digital counter (with Reed Switch), and a very strong magnet that mounts on the spokes. I remember when I was a kid....the best thing you could ever hope for is a 2 inch long Submarine powered by Baking Soda. Aint it amazing!

--
Kim..the man with a girlls name, and Frankensteins body
Reply to

Yeah, and unlike a pedometer the little boat was actually kind of fun. I remember playing in the bathtub with one when I was a kid. Breakfast cereal is WAY overpriced as a result of de facto price collusion among the big companies. Also, they add sugar to every mass-market cold cereal (exception: shredded wheat). I need a speedo for my old motorbike. Might be worth the $ they charge for 10 or 14 ounces of refined carbs. Which I will then proceed to throw in the garbage where it belongs.

Reply to
kell

Try composting the cereal rather than wasting it...you can grow plants that you prefer to eat!

Reply to
Lord Garth

For shredded wheat to be an exception, it would have to be a cereal wouldn't it? When was broom straw ever a cereal? :-).

Reply to
Thomas A. Horsley

Only if the crap in the cereal doesn't poison the compost pile...

--
Don Bruder - dakidd@sonic.net - If your "From:" address isn\'t on my whitelist,
or the subject of the message doesn\'t contain the exact text "PopperAndShadow"

They don't add sugar to puffed rice, at least some puffed wheat, and most raisin brans and some corn flakes.

Meanwhile, my main complaint about cold cereals is that most have almost as much or about as much added salt per ounce as most potato chips have. Exceptions are most shredded wheat cereals and most puffed grain cereals.

Don Klipstein

that

Haha!

Reply to