AAAARRRRGH! #28 stranded ribbon-cable wire -> protoboard? Hah!

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 13:24:07 -0500, John Popelish Gave us:

High quality resistor leads and diode leads, etc. are also good to collect for these purposes.

I keep ALL military resistor leads which I cut off while protoing a new design. They are the absolute best. I keep ALL silver plated diode leads.

I toss ALL ceramic capacitor leads as they all seem to have ferrous content. They are magnetic, and rust as well. I do not understand why the industry has decided to use this lead wire. It would seem that they could attach a standard plated copper wire without issue. Larger ceramic capacitors use good wire. I can't figure out why the industry has decided that this one particular component should have high quality materials used in them.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:39:14 GMT, Rich Grise Gave us:

They aren't posting guidelines, dufus. Nothing said in the entire thread has been. What it has always been is advice for bettering yourself.

Again, you fail to see the clues set before you.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:40:52 GMT, Rich Grise Gave us:

Just because we are jumping on your lame ass doesn't make those of us that did so trolls, idiot.

The most retarded thing I have ever witnessed in Usenet is where some twit that has something pointed out to them cries troll at the very thought that he or she may have been wrong about something.

There is a site full of troll types and little graphics depicting them. There should be one added for twits like you that cry troll whenever something is pointed out to you that you didn't like.

You would have been much better off making the more adult, mature decision to change yourself, and your petty behaviors... but noooooo.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:43:49 GMT, Rich Grise Gave us:

You're an idiot. There are no antics, boy. You were given advice, and YOU turned it into the stupid, petty thread that it is now.

You are the new troll type... The Wussy Troll. One that cannot take advice and suck it up, make the personal changes, and move on.

Lying fucktard.

You know nothing about me. I can see for miles and miles. Many miles farther than you, as is blatantly apparent in this thread.

I know more about human nature than you likely will in your entire life, Mr. Adolescenttwit.

See? Your name fits, Mr. Adolescenttwit.

You're an idiot. You thank folks for giving you advice, yet fail to implement said advice. An idiot, and a liar.

The biggest lie is the one which you are telling yourself. Have another drink, idiot.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:31:58 -0600, "amdxjunk" Gave us:

Snipped retarded compilation.

I find it quite amusing that you are so f****ng retarded that you actually spent time compiling that post. It is quite humorous to see someone that thinks they are the shit, and find that they certainly are... the shit.

Hey, junk boy... you are the shit in this group. Just not they way you think. Bwuahahahahahaha....

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 14:05:47 -0600, John Fields Gave us:

Hahahaha... Priceless!

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

--- "Laughing up my sleeve" and "pitying you at the same time" both imply a haughty pretense at an overview of a "reality" which is accurate.

I suggest that your view of what you'd like to consider objective reality is a reality that's been colored by the biases you've acquired since before you were born, and which is, therefore, a subjective reality which works only for you.

That "yea verily" crap smacks of plagiarism of the Christian Bible, which you admittedly openly disdain, so you need to find another tag line which doesn't make Jesus your straight man.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:33:21 -0600, John Fields Gave us:

He is leaning toward complete and utter loon. Maybe he got exposed to some strange things in his "service" to the country. Maybe it isn't his fault...

Maybe...

The quantum computer of life fails to substantiate that, however.

But hey... What the bleep do we know?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

--
What do you mean?
Reply to

Like Richard, I have had to deal with the taunts based on my name when I was younger. Hopefully, it has not left too many psychic scars.

However, neither of us have had to deal with the level of taunts that Mr. Fuchs must have endured.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Think that's why he's so cranky all the time ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | The harder I work the luckier I get.

was

No - he was dropped on his head when he was little!!!

Reply to
ian.field1

Sno-o-o-o-rt!

I vaguely remember a music program where the performer was named Axel Shiøtz (hope the spelling is correct).

The printer thought the stroked "o" meant to remove it ;-)

...Jim Thompson

               The harder I work the luckier I get.

Hey, cut him a little slack, OK?

He\'s posted some stuff which made sense more than once, and he\'s
been here for a long time, so maybe his next post will be less
pejorative than yours?
Reply to
John Fields

Mr.

In the paper a few months ago was a story about a Shizu-Bulldog cross - apparently the new breed is called a Bullshitzu!

Reply to
ian.field1

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 15:52:51 -0600, John Fields Gave us:

It is a mere reference to a film... see below.

The name of the film is "What the Bleep Do We Know?"

Pretty good flick, you should check it out.

Philosophical, and technical as well.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 22:37:22 GMT, "ian.field1" Gave us:

Yet you gained the level of abject retardedness you sport all on your own.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 17:05:21 -0600, John Fields Gave us:

Point taken. Now let's see if he gets any of the advice he was given, or if the alcohol has already done its worst on his brain functions. Oooops... did I do it again? :-]

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 23:36:30 GMT, "ian.field1" Gave us:

Why do you quote sigs, you f****ng Usenet RETARD?

You are as bad as your average TOFU dipshit. Jeez.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Compilation added back in.