AAAARRRRGH! #28 stranded ribbon-cable wire -> protoboard? Hah!

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:40:32 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

That's yet another reason why you are a f****ng retard. You make assumptions based on zero data, much less any data that is factual.

Yes, and it shows. Try scientology next, idiot.

You're an idiot.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:40:32 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

There is "something bad" about it. It shows how stupid you are. You only hinder yourself, dipshit.

That's what we have been trying to get you to do, dumbfuck.

Hopefully you are through being stupid, but I doubt it.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:40:32 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

It is supposed to cause YOU to make an assessment of YOURSELF, dipshit. Somehow, I knew that you would be blind to your peers though. Have another drink, idiot.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 00:17:36 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

You're a f****ng retard.

You do not piss me off at all, dumbfuck. I said what I said so that you would re-examine YOURSELF, not me, idiot.

You are petty, and now, pathetic. THAT is the FACT of your existence.

Hahaha.. you are also a delusional twit as well. How quaint.

I call you "names". Funny that your behavior and your attitude matches the "names" I call you nearly exactly. Got clue?

Retard.

Liar.

Drunken idiot.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

--- ISTM that you may also be guilty of what you're accusing others of. (PKB)

Do you have any helpful suggestions which could help to solve the technical problem at hand?

If you do, then you should post them.

If you don't, then it would be better if you remained silent.

I understand that you may have issues with other posters' posts, and attitudes, but engaging them in a flame war, which may be very emotionally satisfying, won't shed any light on the solution of the problem at hand.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 00:19:31 GMT, Rich The Newsgroup Wacko Gave us:

You don't even know what that refers to, or where it came from.

BTW, it was incorporated into a joke, but the actual root of the phrase has very specific meaning.

Yep, yer a whacko alright. Though you cannot even spell that right either.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 18:46:27 -0600, "amdxjunk" Gave us:

You're a f****ng retard. The only thing worse than adolescent idiots in politics is adolescent idiots in a technical realm. Guess which one you are.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Pamphlet? He doesn't even rate as a half page flyer. Maybe a small Post-it ©®? note, at best.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 19:18:22 -0600, John Fields Gave us:

Ha.. and you said that what I said was well said...

I think that is the first time I have seen the word said used in a sentence so many times in such a short sentence.

Anyway... well said.

Essentially resolving to:

"keep the technical stuff, and flush the crap!"

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

I think I pushed your button. Or to put it in technical terms, switch. Mike

Reply to
amdxjunk

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 01:48:23 GMT in sci.electronics.basics, Roy L. Fuchs wrote,

YHBT.

Reply to
David Harmon

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 01:57:32 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

Two post-its, origami folded to appear as labia... just for him. BTW, consumer level use of trademarks in normal discourse do not require notification like that you provide.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:36:30 -0600, "amdxjunk" Gave us:

Wrong guess, idiot.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

As a matter of fact, while plugging in the signal lines, I frayed one of them so bad that I've had to cut it off and solder another piece of wire to it. It plugs in so good, I just might do that to the rest of them. :-

Cheers Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I keep a few chunks of cut-to-length pin strips for such purposes. The 0.025" square pins plug snuggly into the proto boards, and make nice, compact pluggable terminations. The matching strip sockets make for cheap, small, temporary connectors.

Reply to
John Popelish

I really never said anyone "should".

Oh, no, it's entirely my philosophy, I've merely adapted it from what I've learned. And I've known for some time that it's "insane" according to current standards of conformity. And I don't particularly care about that assessment. Does that upset you?

OK, Thanks! :-)

Oh, I don't know. I might, I might not. Would it upset you if I failed to follow your posting guidelines?

Sorry.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Well, we all see what we allow ourselves to see. >:->

I wonder if there's a record on the books for "Number of trolls baited with a single thread." ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Heh. Got me!

The truth is, I'm laughing up my sleeve at your antics, while pitying you at the same time for the dramatic limitations you've placed on yourself and your understanding of human nature, and yea, verily, of Reality Itself.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Ok, let me guess again. I didn't push your button, you trigger on noise? Mike Roy, You said this in a post to this thread, "The point is, that in these technical group[s, such retarded references have no place," And then you proceeded to spew the somewhat negative, non technical items! ( taken from your last 20 post of this thread) "retarded, adolescent idiot, You're a goddamned idiot, retarded references, retarded, retarded sexual references, idiot, Dolt, Fucking adulterer dolt!, stance is retarded, terribly undereducated, Fuck you, you non-technical retard, Dumbfuck, idiot, dumbass,You are "stupider", You're an idiot... boy, idiot,You're an idiot, dumbfuck, being stupid, dipshit, idiot, so blind , little uneducated adolescent twits, thinking CRAP an idiot then, and he is STILL an idiot, aspire to be like idiots, You're an idiot, fools idiots ,You're a f****ng retard, idiot., You are petty, and now, pathetic, delusional twit , Drunken idiot,You are full of shit, go shittin' yerself ----You're a f****ng retard, adolescent idiots, adolescent idiots." For the record, the last three were your descriptions of me ;-) Come on Roy, your not going to make this a more technical newsgroup by adding this kind of talk. Take a breath, relax, and enjoy the group. Mike

Reply to
amdxjunk

--- But you imply that you're a superior lifeform and that everyone should aspire to your level of spiritual development. Ergo, they should all flock around you, read you, study your life and emulate you in all things.

In other words, everyone should care about what you think and do in order to try to attain your self-posited level of consciousness.

The problem I have with that is that you haven't shown us anything spectacular in any of your posts. Quite the opposite, in fact, with your cutesy multiple-personality offerings and much less than scholarly attention to technical details by sloughing them off with your typical, "The solution is left to the student." dodge.

---

--- Not at all.

I expect you to defend your position, regardless of how wrong it may be, in order for you to keep from having to admit that it's wrong.

After all, survival _is_ paramount.

---

--- Not at all.

Do what you like.

It's a big universe and, eventually, you'll reap what you sow.

---

--- That's a beginning...