AAAARRRRGH! #28 stranded ribbon-cable wire -> protoboard? Hah!

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:40:44 GMT, Rich Grise Gave us:

One that has ZERO labia. It doesn't have any resemblance at all. You are giving away too many of your psychological secrets when you make such jokes. TMI, dude... TMI.

Take up a hobby of getting laid. If you're married, I don't know what to tell you.

Anyway... any wire I ever tinned was a pretty stiff wire end. (notice how I did not take the opportunity to make a phallus joke)

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:43:07 GMT, Rich Grise Gave us:

You are full of shit.

I can see for miles, and miles. Don't go shittin' yerself thinking I cannot.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:43:07 GMT, Rich Grise Gave us:

All that takes is knowing how to browse the web without acquiring such nasties. You are going to the wrong sites. I have no such problems... ever. That should tell you something. A quick look at your browsing history in Linux would probably be quite revealing.

Nope. One or the other. Hahaha.

You were the one that said you were under Linux (wine remark) in such a way as to make the reader believe that you didn't have windows on a box. You were the one that said that the programming tools only ran under WindBlows. All I did was provide a suggestion for a system that would solve the apparent problem you iterated.

Oh, and I do not see anywhere that I was huffy. I made another reference to your little appendage "joke", and a suggestion. Huffy?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 03:13:58 GMT, "ian.field1" Gave us:

Wrong. LIPS is the plural of lip. The structure is not lip like either (which was a zoological reference anyway, not a mechanical one). It IS like the reference he made, which WAS a sexual "joke" as it were.

For you to be so blind as to not see that that was exactly what he was doing must mean that you are looking for things to nitpick upon.

It is NOT used in everyday english by ANYONE to describe ANYTHING else. It IS used in Zoology by zoologists... imagine that. It IS used in botany by botanists, yet no references can be found related to the definition given.

Stop making shit up. Nobody describes anything mechanical as "labia" unless they are little uneducated adolescent twits. If that is not what Rich is, he can easily redeem himself by maturing beyond the realm of thinking CRAP like that is humorous.

It would be like me saying "Place the prick in the hole". Though technically it is "proper", it is also archaic to use it that way, and not generally accepted in public.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 09:35:51 +0000, Roy L. Fuchs wrote:

Well, that would more or less depend on your definition of "labia", I'd think.

And, the facts are, if you disassemble one of those proto-boards, you'll see that they do have two-sided contacts, and what other object can you think of that gets the point across so succinctly? The wire has to slip between the two _things_.

I called them labia. This seems to upset you. I recommend that you look into what it is that upsets you about my little wordplay.

Haven't seen many labia, then? Or proto-board socket contacts? ;-P

I have no psychological secrets. I'm an open book. The only thing unknowable about me by anyone is determined by their willingness (or lack thereof) to know.

Like, For example, I don't konw what "TMI" stands for, but I'm gonna go look it up on google right now...

Rank TMI stands for ******* directlink Too Much Information search Amazon.com ****** directlink Three Mile Island search Amazon.com ****** directlink TRMM Microwave Imager search Amazon.com ***** directlink Transactions on Medical Imaging search Amazon.com ***** directlink Total Market Index (Dow Jones STOXX) search Amazon.com **** directlink Top Mount Intercooler search Amazon.com **** directlink Too Much Internet search Amazon.com **** directlink Texas Materials Institute search Amazon.com **** directlink Tauber Manufacturing Institute (University of Michigan Business School & College of Engineering) search Amazon.com **** directlink Tele Media International search Amazon.com **** directlink Trans-Mars Injection search Amazon.com **** directlink Trainable Mentally Impaired search Amazon.com **** directlink Texas Military Institute search Amazon.com **** directlink Tennessee Military Institute search Amazon.com *** directlink Thai Medical Informatics Society search Amazon.com *** directlink Technical Manual Index search Amazon.com *** directlink Tan-O-on Marketing, Inc. search Amazon.com *** directlink Top Management Issue search Amazon.com *** directlink Tenant Move In (Pentagon Renovation Project) search Amazon.com *** directlink Tenant Move In

"Trainably Mentally Impaired", huh? Hey, when I was at Beale AFB, working on the SR-71 Blackbird, my job category was "Electromagnetic Reconnaissance", but when I was having a party with a couple of the neighbors' wives, while the neigbors were off on TDY (Temporary DutY), when I mentioned that I was in "EMR", one of the wives started laughing and said something to the effect: "Where I work at the social services center, 'EMR' means 'Educatable Mentally Retarded.'" I wanted to tell her, "No, it's 'educable'," but I let it go because she was hot. Didn't pork her, 'cuz when I kissed her she realized how much she missed her husband, and yadda blah, so I went and paid Candy a visit. ;-)

Oh, my GAW! What WONDERFUL advice! Would you like to paypal me a couple hundred so I can get an exotic dancer?

Gosh, I don't know what to say.

What? "Stiff wire end" isn't a phallus joke?

You must be terribly bored.

Cheers! Rich

--
Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

Imagine if I'd said, "Between its prongs". ;-P

Cheers! Rich

--
Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 09:54:44 +0000, Roy L. Fuchs wrote: ...

Who's hung up on what, here, then?

The truth is, I did specifically pick the term in a sense of impish playfulness, somewhat like Puck, if you will. 'Ah, what fools these mortals be'. Maybe you could call it "troll-fishing". ;-P

Oh, that reminds me of a joke, that I'm gonna have to share on rec.puzzles one of these days if that bad pun thread ever shows up again - something about laughter being the best medicine, and the punchline is "Ah, what tools these chortles be."

Cheers! Rich

--
Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 18:30:06 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

There is only one in use by everyday individuals.

Look, dude... it is a cinch connector, plain and simple.

It doesn't upset me. It allows the entire world to see where your head is at though. You should be the one upset.

It wasn't wordplay, it IS utter stupidity, and defending it is even more so. Are you ever going to stop being so stupid?

You're a goddamned idiot. I happen to worship the vulva. The point is, that in these technical group[s, such retarded references have no place, and point you out as being retarded. For you to actually defend the behavior makes it even more blatantly obvious that you are somewhere near loonville.

You haven't seen much discipline in life, and that which you did see, you took the wrong way... obviously.

Yes, a book of retarded sexual references.

Please, keep it to yourself.

Too Much Information, idiot.

Business School & College of Engineering) search Amazon.com

Amazon.com

Yeah... that one too.

Oh boy, radar man... You seem to have lost something through the years.

Bringing sex into things again? Dolt.

Fucking adulterer dolt!

Figures that's what you would want.

Gosh, I think your entire stance is retarded.

You must be terribly undereducated.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 18:31:24 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

The proper term is actually "jaws".

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 18:36:34 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

"Puck" sucks too. He was an idiot then, and he is STILL an idiot. Why do you aspire to be like idiots?

You're an idiot.

Ah, what fools idiots that drink their life away can be.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

under

then

is

Omigod - she's got teeth at both ends!!!

Reply to
ian.field1

(As if you've ever been in the same room with "everyday individuals")

Huh? _I_ "should be.. upset"? About what? That there's some usenet troll-wannabe dogging me about my syntax?

You are the one that initiated the bitch-session, don't forget.

Oh, what fools these mortals be. ;-)

I don't know. Shall we have a stupid contest? See who can out-stupid the other before one of us gives up in despair, because there's somebody on planet Earth, that I'm stupider than?

Choose your weapon, boy. >:->

That's irrelevant.

Are you proclaiming this simply as a diversion so that you don't have to answer my question?

How many labia have you seen?

Reallly!

No shit!

Up till now, I'd had the opposite impression.

I also worship The Mother Of The Universe, and have founded the Neodruids, which is based on the fact that we all exist within the cosmic womb of creation.

But you're reacting like there's something _bad_ about making a comparison between vulva parts and bifurcated connector receptacle parts.

Go figure!

--Oops! There's more:

Does categorizing me as "retarded" somehow make your life more fulfilling?

Thanks, Rich

--
Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

Yeah, ain't that a bitch? ;-)

I piss you off, by the very fact of my existence, and you find yourself powerless in the face of forces so inexorable, so incomprehensibly powerful, that you resort to name-calling in hopes that you could maintain some semblance of dignity?

Sigh.

I weep for you.

Thanks for volunteering to be this week's Rich Grise Troller! ;-P

Cheers! Rich

--

OK, PS, from Rich\'s internal pedagogue homunculus - there _is_ help
available to you to recover from that obsessive compulsion..

Good Luck!
Rich
Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

That's it, kid! Get'em young, before they get their teeth! ;-P

--
Cheers!
Rich

Thanks for all the fun Rich, I haven't seen Roy so wound up since the heat sink thread! I like your sense of humor and enjoy the jokes you post. Don't say anything to Roy about transistors having and emitters and collectors. He might take it wrong. Mike

Reply to
amdxjunk

--
More like a pamphlet.
Reply to

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:40:32 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

Fuck you, you non-technical retard.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:40:32 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

Dumbfuck, what you did has NOTHING to do with the word syntax.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:40:32 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

No, I didn't. All I did was point out your stupidity. YOU decided to bitch about it, asking me why I was in such a huff, when I was not at all.

Have another drink, idiot. By the end of the day, you'll actually think that you have some meaning in the world or depth in your conversational manner here.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:40:32 GMT, "Rich Grise, but drunk" Gave us:

That, we have seen and are aware of.

Showing you how stupid something that YOU said is does not make me stupid at all, dumbass.

You'd win, hands down.

You are "stupider" than everybody in this group. On earth, I must admit that I have seen folks that are likely to be more stupid than you. After all, you used to work on SR-71Bs right?

You're an idiot... boy.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs